BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 20 April 2010

What Jack's Said.

I got a faulty parachute, i got a stranger's friend
An exciting change in my butchers blend

A symbol on the ceiling with the flick of a switch
My new found hero in the enemy's ditching

Well somebody's something was left in the room
And man, now that its gone well of course we assume
That somebody else needed something so bad
That they took everything that somebody had

Losing hope is easy
When your only friend is gone
And every time you look around
Well, it all, it all just seems to change

The mark was left
Man it's never the same
Next time that you shoot
Make sure that you aim

Open windows with passing cars
A brand new night
With the same old stars

Feed the fool
A piece of the pie
Make a fool of his system
Make a fool of his mind
Give him bottles of lies
And maybe he'll find
His place in heaven
Cause he might just die

Losing hope is easy
When your only friend is gone
And every time you look around
Well, it all, it all just seems to change
But hanging on is easy
When you've got a friend to call
When nothings making sense at all

You're not the only one that's afraid of change


.........and I'll wait here a while

Just long enough to be sure
That you didn't make a wrong turn

And I'll wait long enough
Maybe an hour or two

Before I decide it wasn't me, it was you
It wasn't me it was you

And I would like you to know
Although it seems sad to say

This was only the worst hour of my day
The worst hour of my day
How long has it been on your mind?
Do you think about it when we laugh?

I think that it's a big mistake
Because I think that we could make it last
Even if it's just for a while

And I'll wait here for now
Just long enough to be sure
That you really want to go through with this

Because I don't really want to go through with this

Do you really want to go through with this?

0 komentar: